Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day

Yesterday, our office was closed, but I went back to work for a couple of hours. I like to work in the office alone, without telephone calls, emails and coworkers to distrub or distract me. I finished the EB-1 support letter with a total of 36 pages and over a hundred exhibits. The exhibit list alone is more than 4 pages long. Monday, I will delegate the photocopying to the staff.

My Head II Civil Litigation reading is proceeding rather slowly. I didn't crack the book open for almost a week. Today, I covered a few pages and am now up to page 207. I am not even asking myself how much I retained. I need to finish this first reading by the next few days and then move on to the next subject/Head.

I am considering drafting an outline, but it's a time consuming task and I would need to be away alone for a few days to do it. Should I do it? Or just rely on the study materials? Or should I order the textbook from Canada?

Sister and her family were here for July Fourth.

No comments: