Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vacation

In ancient times, believers went on pilgrimages to holy places to worship God. In modern times, children and their parents go to Disney World and Disneyland to meet their beloved cartoon characters.

My first trip to Disney World was about 18 years ago with my parents, my aunt and her entire family from UK--about 13 people altogether. This is my second trip. The famous gothic castle still stands and the characters are still as popular as ever, but we have all changed.


The hosts of the castle--Mickey and Minnie. Dare to dream was the theme of the show.

Pirates of the Caribbean is a new theme. It has a nice ride.

On the African boat ride. Watch out, the crocs are coming!!
The late afternoon parade. Here comes Cinderella in her pumpkin carriage.

Here's Belle and Beast.


I'm not sure who are these two, but I bet my two nieces know.

Here is a classic character--Donald Duck.


The castle at night.

Viking house in Epcoy Center.


Epcoy Center at night.


No comments: